Wednesday 1 April 2015

Angel in the Storm 

 
Please walk with me for a while
I'd really love to see your smile
The light shining in your eyes
Is enough to mesmerise
As my soul begins to dance
And my Heart becomes entranced
I am elated by your persistence
To remind me of my Existence
Bringing awareness of my worth
And the reason for my birth
The many year of wondering why
Wondering if my time to die
Would come sooner than I wanted so
Because I could never let go
Of the memories of the hurt
My eyes filled with the dirt
The echoes of rejection
Would appear in my reflection
But today as I walk with you
I am reminded that all I once knew
Has brought me to this place
That I can now fully embrace
Not with hurt or pain within
But the song in my heart to begin

  

In light 

Eve

No comments:

Post a Comment