Wednesday 15 April 2015

Welcome to New Reader - Carolyn


Carolyn is  a Psychic, Clairvoyant and Medium. She has experienced working with spirit in many different ways, from one-one, group and telephone consultations, where her work has taken to her being  featuring in Radio, TV & Magazine. Carolyn  has also worked at the Mind Body Spirit fair at Olympia; she  has a Diploma level 2, in Health and Social Care which relates to her role as a Carer.  Carolyn is  also a very busy Mum of 3; her  readings are linking to her spirit guide, using no tools, and giving an uplifting straight from the heart reading in her  "tell it like it is" style.




Carolyn


















Testimonials

Nana Maisie  19:56

"I had a 10 minute reading with Carolyn on the 20.2.15 I only wished it could of been for longer! I asked Carolyn if 1 day I'd be in a relationship & she said yes, she didn't really say much else with regards to that & probably because it was a brief reading, however I've rated Carolyn a 5 because she gave me 2 validations that were happening in my life in the "Now" & she was 100% spot on about the 2 friendships I had going on & how I felt about them. I am going to have a longer reading with Carolyn next time , very soon. In my opinion Carolyn is what she says she is IE a psychic medium. Nice 1 Carolyn looking forward to having you read for me again. Many Thanks, from Maria in Liverpool "

No comments:

Post a Comment