Tuesday 14 April 2015

Your Opinion Matters


We know our readers are good but we always welcome your feedback and comments. Your experience at Ask The Answer is very important to us.  Here is a recent collection of testimonials by our callers. Read  in full at www.asktheanswer.com.


“I have had readings with this lady from as far back as 2010. I have found her to be accurate and reassuring”.

" I found Kay to be spot on with her reading. She was able to identify things without me telling her. She was direct, quick and had a great reading style. After having many readings with different psychics, I finally felt I was speaking to a genuine and accurate reader. I highly recommend her and would definitely use.




"Words cannot express how fantastic this reader is. Rosemarie thank you so much. I wanted clarity and you enabled me to get it. Thank you!" 


"Ann Marie is amazing! I love everything about her, she has calming energy and such a kind heart. And her readings blow my mind and inspire me. She is wonderful at helping you gain a clear perspective when you cannot see the wood from the trees. She's precise accurate and understanding and non judgemental and honestly every time I have had reading with her , I feel so much upliftment and her prediction recently came to light. She is truly wonderful , problem is I could listen to her all day, and the way she reads tarot is unique and is like telling you a story of what's going on in your life , when you cannot see all the pages yet. Absolutely amazing. Thanks so much Ann Marie you are a fantastic reader and a genuinely calming lovely beautiful lady. Xx "



"Juliet is a lovely reader. She is funny and has a good insight and a great delivery. I would definitely recommend her. Thank you Juliet!"

"This testimonial is way overdue- every reading i had with juliet has come to fruition within the timescales predicted! Lovely lady and worth the 5 stars! X "



 "Jennifer gave me an honest, accurate and compassionate reading. She has a lovely energy and I came off the phone feeling much more positive and clearer. Thank you Jennifer!" 

No comments:

Post a Comment